To that end, please explore the information subcategories found on the site navigation directory above, and highlighted below. If you don't find your answer here then please email us-- email@example.com
Inform Here you will find current references and news, and links to hard cider makers, supporters and aficionados from across the world, including:
* Numerous links on How to Make Cider, the History of Cider and Recent News;
* Dozens of links to Cider Associations, Museums/Tours, Cider Festivals and Competitions, and Blogs;
* Hundreds of recipes for hard cider food preparation and for cider as a mixer in drinks;
* USA Cider Maker Survey (updated June 2015) with Charts and Notes to highlight the recent explosive growth of the Cider Industry.
Find/Buy Cider If you are looking for cider makers and hard cider to taste and buy, you will find useful information and numerous links to:
* Over 450 domestic cider, cyser and apple wine makers with over 1600 different cider styles located in 41 States and the District of Columbia;
* More than 150 imported ciders from 16 nations around the world for sale in the USA;
* Hundreds of international cider makers on six continents where cider and cider associated items may be purchased;
* Cider pubs/bars and restaurants are opening across the USA, check them out in your area or on your travels.
* The cider selection at more Retailers has expanded substantially, consider these as a start point for your next cider purchases.
* Buy Direct From Producer provides a by-state list of all cider makers who support online or telephone sales and direct ship to consumers via commercial carrier.
Cider Equipment and Accessories Links to information and sites where you can purchase cider associated items for production and consumption, such as:
* Commercial and home cider making equipment, supplies, and home fermentation kits.
* Heirloom cider apples, pears, trees and juice.
* References for cider making, apples, orchards and market analysis.
|Makers||Cider Styles||Makers||Cider Styles|
|1. New York||59||228||22. Maryland||4||35|
|2. California||45||131||23. Montana
|3. Michigan||44||191||24. New Mexico
|4. Oregon||39||140||25. Utah||3||10|
|5. Washington||38||155||26. Idaho||3||9|
|6. Pennsylvania||27||57||27. Florida||2||18|
|7. Massachusetts||19||65||28. Kansas||2||9|
| 8. Virginia
| 9. Colorado
||17||67||30. North Dakota||2||4|
|10. Vermont||16||71||31. New Jersey
|11. Wisconsin||15||54||32. Alaska
|12. North Carolina||14||41||33. South Carolina||1||4|
|13. Minnesota||13||23||34. South Dakota||1||3|
|14. Maine||9||28||35. Arizona||1||3|
|15. Indiana||8||34||36. Delaware||1||2|
|16. Connecticut||7||40||37. Iowa||1||1|
|17. Ohio||7||32||38. Rhode Island||1||1|
|18. Texas||6||25||39. Tennessee||1||1|
|19. Illinois||6||24||40. Kentucky||1||1|
|20. New Hampshire||5||19||41. Arkansas||1||0|
|21. Missouri||5||8||42. Washington D.C.||1||0|
|Please help us to improve this site by identifying missing cider makers and events, and by sending your reviews, recommendations and comments about the information, specific ciders and links for the ciders and associated items to firstname.lastname@example.org.|