To that end, please explore the information subcategories found on the site navigation directory above, and highlighted below. If you don't find your answer here then please email us-- email@example.com
Inform Here you will find current references and news, and links to hard cider producers, supporters and aficionados from across the world, including:
* Numerous links to other websites featuring Recent News from domestic and international sources;
* Dozens of links to Cider Associations and to Cider Festivals and Competitions;
* hundreds of recipes for hard cider food preparation and for cider as a mixer in drinks;
* and a new Cider Producers Survey 2014 (updated December 2014) with Charts and Notes to highlight the recent growth of the Cider Industry.
Find/Buy Cider If you are looking for cider producers and hard cider to taste and buy, you will find useful information and numerous links to:
* Over 400 domestic cider, cyser and apple wine producers with over 1400 different varieties located in 40 States;
* More than 150 imported ciders from 16 nations around the world for sale in the USA;
* Hundreds of international cideries on six continents where cider and cider associated items may be purchased;
* Cider pubs/bars and restaurants are opening across the USA, check them out in your area or on your travels.
* The cider selection at more Retailers has expanded substantially, consider these as a start point for your next cider purchases.
* Buy Direct From Producer (new) provides a by-state list of all cider producers who support online or telephone sales and direct ship to consumers via commercial carrier.
Cider Accessories Links to information and sites where you can purchase cider associated items for production and consumption, such as:
* Home cider production kits, cider presses, glassware and references.
* Cider apples, pears, trees and juice
|Producers||Cider Types||Producers||Cider Types|
|1. New York||57||200||21. Missouri||5||7|
|2. Michigan||39||166||22. Montana
|3. Oregon||38||134||23. New Mexico
|4. Washington||35||144||24. Maryland||3||28|
|5. California||35||100||25. Florida||2||18|
|6. Pennsylvania||22||50||26. Kansas||2||9|
|7. Massachusetts||19||60||27. Georgia||2||7|
| 8. Colorado
||17||57||28. South Dakota
| 9. Virginia
||17||49||29. North Dakota||2||4|
|10. Wisconsin||15||54||30. New Jersey
|11. Vermont||14||68||31. Iowa
|12. North Carolina||12||28||32. Idaho||2||1|
|13. Minnesota||11||18||33. Alaska||1||4|
|14. Indiana||8||34||34. South Carolina||1||4|
|15. Maine||8||20||35. Utah||1||4|
|16. Connecticut||6||36||36. Delaware||1||2|
|17. Ohio||7||30||37. Arizona||1||1|
|18. Illinois||6||19||38. Rhode Island||1||1|
|19. Texas||6||14||39. Tennessee||1||1|
|20. New Hampshire||5||20||40. Kentucky||1||1|
|Please help us to improve this site by identifying missing cider producers and events, and by sending your reviews, recommendations and comments about the information, specific ciders and links for the ciders and associated items to firstname.lastname@example.org.|